It’s your room. And it’s ready.
Find an escape in the heart of Estes with one of our 150 newly updated guest rooms or suites complete with triple sheeting, 32” flat screen TVs, green attributes, and refined furnishings where an experience in the rugged Rockies will be softened considerably.
All new comfy padding, new stylish carpet, new beautiful artwork, new lamp lighting with convenient outlets, new bed skirting & throws, and new contemporary draperies have arrived for 2015. Get a sense of your own private place and get close to Mother Nature’s atmosphere with full service accommodations such as:
- 32” flat screen with cable TV, alarm clock & AM/FM radio
- Earth friendly amenities for shampoo, conditioner, lotion, facial tissue, bath tissue, recycled room keys, biodegradeable coffee cups, & recycling bin.
- Complimentary high speed wireless Internet connection
- Air-conditioned rooms located off newly renovated interior corridors
- Natural personal care aloe vera amenities by Forever Living Products
- Hair dryer & iron with full size ironing board
- Free local phone calls, voice mail and data ports on phone
- Executive desk with ergonomic chair
- Coffee maker & coffee
- Refrigerators and microwaves available for $5 each per evening
- Rollaway beds are available for $15 per evening
- Pets are welcome in first floor rooms at $15 per night for the first pet ($5 each additional) with advance notice
- Guaranteed check in time is after 4pm. Check out time is 11am.
Rocky Mountain Nature Conservancy
The nonprofit Rocky Mountain Nature Conservancy was founded in 1931 to develop informational brochures for the park. Today, through the publication and sale of educational materials, they support the research and educational programs of Rocky Mountain National Park and raise funds for trails and improvement projects within the Park. We invite you to learn more about what we’re doing to preserve these beautiful wilderness areas! Visit our online store or discover the Park up close with unprecedented access and hands on field opportunities through personal seminars, memberships, donations and other park service projects.
1895 Fall River Road, Estes Park, Colorado 80517 | 970-586-3262
Town of Estes Park, Colorado
Considered to be the quintessential Colorado by many, Estes Park is enjoyed by people from around the world as a mountain playground with Rocky Mountain National Park right next door.
Visit Estes Park
Whether coming for a day, a week, or more, visiting this eastern gateway community to Rocky Mountain National Park, Estes Park, at 7,522 feet above sea level is an experience you’ll remember forever.
Whitewater rafting on Snake River
If your travels take you through Wyoming near Grand Teton and Yellowstone parks, then don’t miss the fun of whitewater rafting on the Snake River in Jackson Hole.