Indulge in a wealth of sensory experiences.
All these outdoor options are good for nourishing the soul, but people also need to fuel their bodies. At LongZ Mountain Grill, the food is delicious and heartfelt, the service is unpretentious and warm, and the atmosphere is relaxed and comfortable. Located in the lobby, they serve up breakfast and dinner to satisfy any appetite. Featuring regional Rocky Mountain cuisine like hand-cut steaks, chicken and sustainable seafood dishes, the LongZ Mountain Grill is proud to use Colorado grown products that are environmentally responsible and delightfully delectable. Or get your drink on and join us in the Lounge for a creative selection of drink specials and appetizers.
Restaurant & Bar Hours:
- Breakfast Buffet: 7am - 11am.
- Dinner: 5pm - 9pm (seasonal May 1 - Oct 1 only)
- LongZ Lounge: Daily 3pm - 9:30pm, extended hours in summer with weekly drink specials and late-night pub fare available until 9pm.
- Happy Hour: 4pm - 7pm, wine, premium well drinks & appetizer specials.
- Longz Bar & Grill Winter hours Oct 1 - May 1
- Breakfast Buffet 7-11am daily.
- Dinner - Closed
- Bar 3-9pm daily - Limited Dining Menu
- Winter Specials to Enjoy!
- Mondays: 1/2 pound burger, fries & draft beer $7!
- Wednesdays: Trivia at 7pm with Chef’s Choice All U Can Eat Buffet for only $6.95!
- $2.00 PBR & Dales Pale Ale drink specials EVERYDAY!
For reservations, call 970-586-2333 x 358.